2019/07/15

Saturday, June 29th: Tower of London & last London views

Saturday, June 29, 2019

The Tower of London is another touristy must see that we managed to squeeze in on our last full day in London, and I definitely got my castle fix roaming through the upper floors of the surrounding towers before we joined the cue for THE Tower to see the Crown Jewels in the vault. The architecture, the history... I enjoyed myself immensely.






Lots of winding tower nooks and crannies you'd expect in an old castle. :)


Entering the vault to see the Crown Jewels

The Ravens

William the Conqueror's Chapel (1075-1079)





Our last night in London was made memorable by a trip to the silent disco on the viewing decks of the Shard! I could not stop looking out the window, it was breath-taking! Oh and the silent disco? Highly recommend. So fun!

Night views from the top of the Shard:




No comments:

Post a Comment